Blogs & Articles

May 3, 2016

A company that is setting up a non-profit Mutual Benefit Corporation should obtain a seller's permit if the firm is going to sell or lease products at wholesale or retail levels for which they will have to collect sales tax. All firms must file their BOE which is the C...

Please reload

Featured Posts
Please reload

Please reload

Search By Tags

© 2015 by Cannabis Tax and Accounting Services